Friday 22 July 2011

PinkRose News

Yay! :D We've been scheduled for PinkRose tour August! I'm soo excited! I've been hooked up with the PinkRose website lately after we got that letter-From the beautiful see-through glass walls on campus, to the beautiful surroundings, dorms and so much more! The dorms are HUGE and, you guys should see Star's stall it's so roomy and just right for her! Def going to hang in the Centerfeild pool with Annabelle today, it is very hot! But first-Star needs a bath!


Homeworks getting easier :D Been working 24/7 and finished more than half my homework! (Of course, the homework was easy which I think means-Reveiw-) Well, going to look over the Orientation booklet with Mom and Dad and then, going to do some summer reading-Anna promised to take notes for me while i read! :D

Any one of you get a *Free* Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment