Thursday 28 July 2011

Free Time! :D

I just received this e-mail from PinkRose saying we wouldn't get Homework for 2 days! Teachers had to mark some stuff and prepare so it was like a "Half Day" of school kind of thing. I was finishing the last bits and then, I get 2 days of real Summer!! As time was nearing, I was slowly receiving my room-mate info! I was scheduled a play-date with Ashley and Vanessa later too, so I was rushing>I admit it! But as I always do after I'm done homework>Is check it all over adding in missing punctuation, details or just fixing other things.Through all my years of doing the same thing>I never had a perfect piece of work>There was always something wrong - Which always made doing Homework longer. 

Changing the subject...

Okay, going to finish my Homework now>Almost done!-Accept for the checking :( But something to look forward to is after this I get to spend time with my family-It's been like, the second time for the whole summer! And then with my BFFs :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment